Friday, June 01, 2007

Juni

1st of June. Pinch, punch, and all that. It means that my time in the kingdom of Sweden has now spanned through 4 months (even though the actual time overall only adds up to 2 and a half months).

In other news, I sold my guitar back to the shop today, which was very sad. No more playing and singing for the next week. I'm very happy though, that I managed to sell it back at quite a reasonable price. I bought it originally for 550kr (£42.30) including a flimsy case for 100kr. The guy at the shop wrote on the receipt that I could sell it back to them for 40-50% within 2 months. So I was preparing myself for the worst case scenario - that they'd give me 40% of only the guitar (not the case), which would get me 180kr (£13.85), or maybe even a bit less if they noticed that one of the strings was a bit... eroded. But the guy (not the same one who sold me the guitar), just took it out of the case, gave it a quick look, and immediately gave me 50% back of the guitar+case - 275kr (£21.15). So I'm pretty happy with that. I had to give my phone back to Carolien (my Swedish phone that is - I still have my English phone), meaning that I've essentially saved 200kr (£15.38) on credit which I had already budgeted for. So those two little profits are almost enough to pay for my ticket to go to the Canterbury summer ball. So yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaand besides kitchen arguments, u havnt been to class all week :O and yeah. if u wanna now what fun we'll be having on thursday and so on. u might wanna consider giving someone ur english number ;)
camumu

Tim Ruffer said...

Well, the Uni knows I have twice as much work to do as everyone else. I haven't been to class all week? There was only one day for me to miss! What did I miss last Thursday anyway? Wasn't that just another pre-school visit? What on earth is the point of that? My English number, btw, is +447749667059

Tim Ruffer said...

Oh wow, just looked at my timetable... didn't realise there was a class yesterday as well :s

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/amitriptyline-50-mg-for-anxiety.html]amitriptyline 50 mg for anxiety[/URL]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]so you medrol
[/url] depo medrol y embarazo
cadista is used for
para que es el methylprednisolone